BOO! I'm back! It's time to refocus and get a riggle on

Hey there!!!! thanks for all your lovely comments. YOU ROCK! I love reading and replying back to you so here I am only 2 days later from my last post! Told you! The more comments I get, the more posts from me. Nah! Kidding, I'll keep posting when I can, so you too keep making comments!

These last few days, have been a blur. I cannot believe it's Friday tomorrow!!! WTH? Don't get me wrong, I am super excited as we get closer to Christmas, such a special time with family and friends. Also looking forward to all the social catch ups, so I'd like to thank all my babysitters in advance for taking care of our babies. Muah!

Exercise has been a little shady, even though my workouts feel like they're happening ALL DAY running after the kids, errands, house work etc...however I do miss that glitter that beads off me! Ha! Just thought I'd make you laugh! On a serious note, I need to get a riggle on! Yes, as it's beginning to jiggle. Amazing how your body works. Don't do anything and it goes back to how it was. Workout and it tones and firms up. Funny that! ;-)

Running is on my agenda this weekend, I am challenging myself to run up Mt Buninyong with our running group. This is a map of the area,  I am yet to find out the exact course but this will give you an idea of the terrain. I'll attempt the 7.5km run as the 12km run is pretty much up a steep incline up the highway and I have been told by many to take things easy.

1. it's my first "long" run since Run Ballarat

2. I get severe stitches!

I am still very new to running, or rather slack! So I need to get back on track if I want to train for half a marathon next May!

Breakfast
Strawberry and kiwi oats with walnuts





Morning snack
Hummus dip with veggie sticks

Lunch
Ham, egg & feta submarines served with cherry tomatoes



The kids were gorgeous today as they made their own sandwiches, so it was cute to watch the ingredients they were getting out of the fridge. 

Afternoon snack
Anzac biscuits from the best healthy chef Teresa Cutter

Anzac biscuits



This recipe is super easy and so quick. I always have these ingredients in my cupboard. If you have a blender, you are set in 3 minutes!!!

Ingredients
1 1/2 cups (175g/6oz) rolled oats
1/2 cup (40g/1 1/2 oz) desiccated coconut
1/2 cup (60 g / 2  1/4 oz) flaked or chopped almonds
2 1/2 tablespoons macadamia nut oil or olive oil
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
1 tablespoon water





Method
Combine oats, coconut and almonds into a food processor.
Add the oil, honey and vanilla.
Turn on the food processor and mix well for about 30 seconds or until combined.
Add the water and process again. The addition of water will help the cookie mixture stick together.
Form into 20 small cookies and place onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
Flatten down with enough room around each cookie.
Bake for 20 -30 minutes in a low 150 C (300 F)  oven. or until golden brown.
Cool completely before eating and enjoy.
Makes 20 delicious Anzac cookies
Store in an airtight container for 5 days.


Super quick and easy! We did this as our activity and the kids were even rolling them into snakes and snail forms. They didn't look that pretty, so I took only their circle shapes!

Today was Mietta's orientation for 3 year old Kinda next year. WOWZA! Time is flying by. She had a good time although, I know there will be tears next year when it's time to say goodbye and Mummy not playing with her at Kinda. Here she is enjoying some play time which will be her second home next year. 3 times per week for 2.5hrs. Enjoy honey.


Wishing you all a fabulous weekend, I'll be jetting down the beach tomorrow so stay tuned on Instagram or Facebook until I return back here to update you all. Much love &....

Xx Dani
You have read this article afternoon snack / anzac biscuits / breakfast / dinner / kindergarten / lunch / morning snack / running with the title BOO! I'm back! It's time to refocus and get a riggle on. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2012/11/boo-i-back-it-time-to-refocus-and-get.html. Thanks!

No comment for "BOO! I'm back! It's time to refocus and get a riggle on"

Post a Comment