Renovations! Renovations! Ending soon!

I missed you last night, I had full intentions of writing but I was playing apprentice whilst Adrian was finalising our pool fence late last night. He is still working on it tonight before inspection tomorrow, so here is the latest view of our pool area....



I've been updating my personal Facebook page with the before and after shots, so for those that didn't see our beautiful courtyard (which is what I fell in love with the first time we went through this house!) here is our once upon a time courtyard....











We had some lovely times here and these pictures are also very dear to me, our courtyard steps. These are my professional photos of my 4th pregnancy with baby Zali.....


And Mietta last Christmas....


So goodbye our beautiful green and lush court yard and hello to our future pool deck area!!!!

I'll post more pics again but for now, just wanted to touch base and say g'day and if anyone needs someone to put up a glass pool fence, we are the professionals!! Adrian also did this down at our beach house in Lorne and I am now skilled with spigots, nuts, screws, alan keys and shifters!! Sheesh it's hard work but I think we did a pretty good job for 2 people that aren't skilled in building pool fences. Fingers crossed it gets approved in the morning.

All in all, a great clean eating day! No sugar, no chocolate for a change!

Breakfast
Pear and strawberry oats with pecan nuts


Morning snack
180 Nutrition coconut protein drink
1 apple

I met up with Celeste for brunch today and she also helped me out with my burlesque fancy dress outfit, so I look forward to sharing those pics with you in the next couple of weeks.

Lunch
Fold over chicken with pesto and sun dried tomatoes served with salad


Afternoon snack
Hummus, cherry tomatoes and crackers

Dinner
Thai chicken with vegetables and cherry tomatoes



Well my lovely people, I am very excited to announce another (mini) Fit Yummy Mummy Christmas challenge coming up. Please come and join me as all the fitness routines, resources, support groups etc.... are found there. I will be able to share some of my fitness experiences over the 21 days, however to gain FULL ACCESS and join me for this challenge, you will need to go to Clubfym to register and if you're not 100% sure, why not trial it for free right here on my blog link for 30 days.

Here is the notification at the club regarding the challenge, you in???



Looking forward to another Challenge?



Mark your calendar... 

December 3rd

Focus on your Holiday Fitness goals with the FUN 21 Day Holiday Hottie Transformation Challenge.



Registration Opens: Wednesday, November 28th.
Day One is Monday, December 3rd. Challenge is hosted here at ClubFYM.

No Need to WAIT to Burn Fat and Get An Even Better Body Back!


Have a wonderful night/day until we meet again.

Xx Dani
You have read this article 180 Nutrition / afternoon snack / breakfast / dinner / fit yummy mummy / holiday hottie challenge / lunch / morning snack with the title Renovations! Renovations! Ending soon!. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2012/11/renovations-renovations-ending-soon.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Renovations! Renovations! Ending soon!"

Post a Comment