17 days

It has been 17 days since I last posted a blog. 17 days filled with complete misery but it's over!!! I finished my first semester of sophomore year and it is truly a surreal feeling to know that I am almost half way done with college. Enough ruminating on how fast time flies and more talk about blogging!

I was so excited to fly through airport security and get to my gate quickly so that I could sit down and finally check out blogger. I have shown some pretty great self-control and I have managed to not log on to blogspot once since finals had started. I decided to end the semester just the way that I started it... with some Las Palapas. It isn't really the snazziest little bistro to eat at but the food is delicious and you can gurantee that there will be a Mexican soap opera on one t.v. screen and a Spurs game on the other. To start my trip off I decided to hit up something else that I wouldn't be able to eat in WA - Dunkin' Donuts, nothing like an iced coffee and a bagel with cream cheese to start off a fabulous day of traveling. Just to keep my flight from getting boring I picked up a little light reading...

Cosmo is the definition of guilty pleasure! I can't wait to break into this I also brought The Brothers Karamazov along. Hopefully I can manage to finish it by the time that the break is over. I'm also looking for some light fun reading so if anyone has a suggestion please comment below :)

I'm so glad to be home now!! I can't wait to finally be able to do some day to day blogging and cook my own food!

You have read this article with the title 17 days. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/12/17-days.html. Thanks!

No comment for "17 days"

Post a Comment