Decisions, Decisions

It's funny how working a job that isn't the normal 9 to 5 Monday through Friday makes you completely lose track of what day of the week it is. Normally on Fridays I'm thinking "TGIF!!!" (as is evident by most of my Friday posts) but I don't really have Fridays anymore now that I'm working at the Health Care Center again. It's just so strange not having a weekend anymore! In order to try to grasp some semblance of my former life pre-work I'm going to celebrate my one night off this week by stopping by my friend's 22nd birthday party!

This week has just been full of decision making! There's no better time to think than when you're awake all night taking vitals signs. Monday marks the jump back into the ToneItUp Spring Into Bikini Season series. Now that I have a work schedule with set hours it'll be a lot easier to plan the rest of my day. If I have a schedule that I need to adhere to then I will definitely get things done. When left to my own devices on the other hand I will do nothing. I have to have a to-do list and hour-by-hour time table and then things can get accomplished!

ToneItUp is one decision that I know hands-down I will be happy I made. The other decisions I've been making about college, majors, and my future I'm just going to have to hope and pray that they'll work out for the best!

Have a wonderful weekend!
You have read this article with the title Decisions, Decisions. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2011/06/decisions-decisions.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Decisions, Decisions"

Post a Comment