ToneITUp-date

Hello from the great WA bloggies! This week has just been chock-full of celebrations! Thomas graduated from high school and Ian graduated from middle school, so I was lucky enough to attend not 1 but 2 commencement ceremonies. All three of us kids went to Catholic school from K-8 and since it is the only Catholic school in the county they always have a big graduation ceremony to mark your transition from Catholic school to public school. That was Thursday night and then Friday evening my family attended the Big Dog's (that my bro's nickname...) graduation. The grad was outside which was nice except for the fact that it was freezing, so it felt more like a football game than a graduation. Saturday we had their combined big grad party that went wonderfully! Thursday night I went out with one of my girlfriends to a party in Bellingham and it was so nice to get out for a night! I worked Friday and Saturday and I also work tonight and Monday then I get a couple of days off!

So far so good on the ToneItUp train! I went for a run this morning after work that went splendidly. There's a short window when I got off work in which I inhabit a manic state of productivity before I completely crash. For example this morning I managed to get a lot of crazy weird little things done, clean my, go running, and chit chat with my mom before I crashed face first onto my Nook.

Instead of just going out and running for as long as I can (which is not long at all), I've been doing what Amber and I used to do when we went running together by running 4 min and walking 2 min. It was a really nice morning so I decided to rock some capris and a long sleeve top. I had just bought these yoga pants from Cost Co a couple of weeks ago and hadn't worn them to go running in yet and I will def not do that again. Maybe it's my giant boot-ay but they just did not want to stay up, sorry for the TMI but it's just a warning! I would definitely suggest buying these because they're super comfy and look great but they just aren't very practical.

This has turned into a bit ramble but I need to go knead my bread dough!
You have read this article with the title ToneITUp-date. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2011/06/toneitup-date.html. Thanks!

No comment for "ToneITUp-date"

Post a Comment