Exciting News!

So, so, so sorry for the long absence I know that I've lost a few subscribers since the blog has kind of started going on a tangent this year and my not-so-stellar updating skills! Thanks to those that have stuck with me, ya'll really mean a lot to me :) There's been some craziness in my personal life lately - definitely both blessings and not-so-happy happy events but... on to the exciting news! (I will say that even the exciting news also has it's downside - I ended up spending quite a bit of this $$$... it was worth it!)

SO many good things to list that I guess I should put them into some sort of order...

1. The Eat Clean Diet by Tosca Reno isn't something new and it's actually been on the market quite a while with multiple revised editions and spin-off products. I've often seen this book in bookstores and such but wrote it off as just another "no-fail diet" book that would promise weight loss and lifestyle change but would result in great temporary results but eventually fail you (South Beach Diet [yeah I know hypocrite here], the HGC diet, Atkins, etc.). I've seen it happen so many times to friends and family but then I cam across this little beauty on here. The Biochemista is a blog that I discovered a while back In essence, Lauren suffered from migraines, poor eating habits and an assortment of other troubles. After her friend read the book and got great results from it Lauren decided to try it out and it really improved her life! Migraines - gone! Skin issues - gone! Fitness performance? Improved! Soooo.... after reading this I thought you know what? what do I have to lose (other than some dollar bills)? I didn't want to invest a large amount of money into something that I was still skeptical about. After doing a little bit of research I found the diet book and a recipe book for a total of $20. Great buy!


This book is so great! I've already made quite a few of the delicious recipes and am really loving it!

2. My biology class is covering nutrition right now so not that it's exactly exciting news but I've definitely learned a lot about micro-anatomy in relation to our diet health and cholesterol. I've learned some really great stuff that I can't wait to share with you! I'm definitely gong to have a separate post about this kind of stuff! (maybe a separate tab...)

3. After two years of wanting to buy this and wishing I had it I finally bought the ToneItUp fat burning system!!! This is also a lot like the eating clean book - so it's really more of a lifestyle than a 'diet plan' per se. I know it seems weird to have the ToneItUp plan and the eating clean books but when I bought the eating clean books I didn't think that I actually was going to buy the Tone It Up plan but I'm definitely planning on keeping them! The plan was really expensive but I don't feel bad about spending the money because I really support Karena and Katrina's business so I'm glad I did!

Reading it on my Nook... thanks Ty :)

So your probably thinking that all that sounds great... in theory. Since I don't have a good track record with actually sticking to stuff I'm excited to say that I've drastically changed my lifestyle with all of my new found information about nutrition and health. For the last two weeks I've been eating clean and following the ToneItUp rules of what to eat when and it really has made a difference. I've had so much more energy and I rarely get headaches anymore! Yesterday I didn't eat clean and I really felt the effects on my body. My mom made dinner for my brothers and instead of making my own I just had some of theirs and boy I felt so sluggish and just blah. So I can really say that eating clean makes a difference!

Challenges.... like with anything this has its challenges the hardest really is getting the meal plans of the ToneItUp system to match up with my schedule. Since I switch from having a normal schedule to a nocturnal one every four days at night I don't really know when's dinner or if I eat breakfast when I come home... My goal this weekend is to figure out some sort of schedule.

Expect more posts and know that you mean tons to me!
You have read this article with the title Exciting News!. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2011/07/exciting-news.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Exciting News!"

Post a Comment