Sundays :)

Good Morning Bloggies!

Or should I say goodnight? And what a long night it has been! And a great morning! Last night was actually a really great night work wise especially since the night before I only sat down for 20 min. the whole shift and left an hour late. On the other hand last night seemed to just drag by but I managed to get a chapter and a half of macro reading/notes done sooo yay - that means more sleep for me today!

The past couple of days I've been meaning to go workout when I finish my shift because that's what I had been doing in the past but Saturday and Friday morning I was just way to exhausted and I barely made it into bed out of my scrubs. Last night I broke down and ingested some caffeine which is kinda a big deal because I have managed to stay away from it for the last two weeks! I will say though that I do not regret in the least drinking a sugar free red bull. I felt so great this morning when I got off work but I also think that drinking 60 oz. of water might have had something to do with that. I never realized what a huge impact drinking half my weight in water in ounces. Seriously, if you've never done this try it!

Anyways, let's get back on track, after work this morning I went to the gym! I did half an hour on the treadmill at 4 mph (fast I know!) on hill intervals. So basically the treadmill just alternates between different levels of incline every couple of minutes. I like it because I don't have to do anything but not fall off. I can watch Food Network and read while letting the treadmill set the pace for me. After that I did a killer ab circuit and managed to complete it without stopping to rest which I normally never am able to do! I finished off my morning/night with 3 egg whites scrambled with broccoli (it tastes better than it sounds) and some water.

It is such a nice feeling having already done my workout when I wake up. It's like a weight is lifted off my shoulders and I can focus on all the other things I have to do during the day!

Now off to bed before I fall asleep and drool on my computer (I'm ashamed to say that it wouldn't be the first time...) because I have tons of this to do later....

HOMEWORK!
You have read this article with the title Sundays :). You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2011/07/sundays.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sundays :)"

Post a Comment