Kitchen Gadget Wishlist

Last month I posted a workout wishlist but I wanted to follow it up with a kitchen wishlist! After all, abs are made in the gym but revealed in the kitchen. That's not to say that need these things to be healthy, I don't. I just want them. This isn't a kitchen necessities list after all ;)

1. A Juicer
I either want a Breville (the silver) or a Kuvings. These are both in the $99 price range, which, in my opinion, is a pretty good price for what I consider a high-end appliance. I LOVE my Vitamix so much but there's a slight difference between juicing and blending, no matter how powerful the blender. I see one of these in the not-so-distant future, meaning probably in a couple years. There's a few things ahead of a juicer on the priority list, such as... internet, books for school, bills, and other more important things.


2. A Rice Cooker
I'm pretty sure I just want one of these because I love the concept. A machine that cooks rice, a staple in my diet. This is definitely a post-grad school thing unless I find a cooker that make smaller quantities because right now 6 cups is just too much. Obviously, I'm making the assumption that I won't be alone after grad school but we'll see. 
3. A Food Processor
Another post-grad school thing or maybe a next summer thing. I don't really have the time right now to cook elaborate meals (elaborate meaning not frozen) but I'm hoping I will! This model is pretty inexpensive ($25) so I might be seeing it sooner rather than later (let's hope!). 

4. Knife Set
I have a 3 piece really crappy knife set that is very dull. I've been meaning to buy one for umm... over a year now but I have yet to do that. I like this one that I found because it's so cute! It's also way over priced so I'll probably just wait a Groupon or something. 
5. Spice Rack with Spices
Yeah, I still don't have one of these. I think I own 5 spices total (including salt and pepper) but I really want one but holy guacamole they are pricey! This will probably come into my possession once I put it on the wedding registry. 
6. Rubbermaid 40 piece set 
Yesterday I mentioned some cool new Tupperware-like containers that I found. I did a little more research and found that it would be cheaper just to buy this set for $40! I know what I'm getting next paycheck.

7. Mason Jars
I also mentioned my desire for mason jars yesterday. This list is getting pretty boring now but these are also coming next paycheck!  


8. Measuring cups and spoons
I bought a crappy plastic set of these when I purchased my knifes and I've been looking to replace them for a while. I found some amazing ceramic cupcake shaped measuring cups! These aren't them below, the ones I saw had handles. I found them in a small little shop in Leavenworth, WA. I am SO going back for them this Christmas. 


9. Crazy, Sexy, Diet & Kitchen Books
I recently discovered these books on another vegan blog and I am so excited to purchase them! I've scoured the website and the more I learned the more excited I became to buy these! These books will definitely be my next weight loss milestone reward! 









You have read this article with the title Kitchen Gadget Wishlist. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2013/08/kitchen-gadget-wishlist.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Kitchen Gadget Wishlist"

Post a Comment