Reviews!



Yes! I actually have reviews for you! Two, to be exact.

 I mentioned last week that I wanted to try SO Delicious's french vanilla coconut milk coffee creamer and I finally did! I picked some up at my local H-E-B, it was probably $1.80, so not too expensive. This morning I made myself some of my favorite original blend Dunkin' Donuts coffee. This creamer is 0 WW points/tbsp. so I didn't use it sparingly. I used about 4 tablespoons of  creamer for almost 16 ounces of coffee. I had read in some reviews that it's really sweet but I don't really agree with that. Now, let me tell you what I based my review off of. I generally use Nestle's Natural Bliss vanilla creamer or some kind of coconut vanilla flavored concoction.So, I really like sweet flavorful coffees. The SO Delicious creamer definitely took the edge off of coffee, it didn't taste non-dairy, and it was really smooth. Downside, it wasn't that sweet and I don't think that it had a strong vanilla taste. All of that being said until I find something to replace it I'm going to continue using it. For the points value, flavor, and vegan-ness I would definitely recommend it.

When I was picking up the creamer some non-dairy yogurt caught my eye! I really like yogurt and it's one of the things I miss about not being vegan. Naturally, I got really excited to try it! My mom had tried the coconut milk yogurt and she enjoys it in smoothies but says that the texture isn't very yogurt like. You can just imagine my excitement when I saw this! I couldn't wait to bring it to work for a mid-morning snack, plus who doesn't love probiotics? So, I sat down at my desk, coffee in hand, opening my new vegan snack and after splashing myself with yogurt I discovered that... this doesn't not taste like yogurt. To be totally honest I thought it was gross. Maybe it's because I really enjoy the way milk and another dairy products taste that led to my disappointment but this stuff went right into the garbage. I had the right texture and everything but it had a really gross after taste. Definitely not re-purchasing. To be totally honest it's probably good I didn't like it because it's $1.12 a container and it's 4 WW points, which is a lot for a little snack.



In summary: 
Go Buy!
Save Your Money 




                 

You have read this article with the title Reviews!. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2013/08/reviews.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Reviews!"

Post a Comment