Weight loss story on Transformation Tuesday with Miriam

This is such a moving story. You know when they say you get a wake up call in life? You need to read this amazing transformation from Miriam. She is now a mother of 2 beautiful children and shares with us today how she made the choice to start living a healthy lifestyle.


Transformation Tuesday with Fitness Food and Style



How old are you and please can you share your health and fitness journey to date? 
I am 26 years old. My Transformation is quite unique. I have struggled with my weight my whole life. I have always had a love for fitness but never could get anywhere. I would lose a few pounds then gain them all back.
I then hit another challenge in my life. In 2003 I was a passenger in a terrible vehicle accident that left me in ICU. The vehicle rolled over 9 times going 90mph. It left me with a broken pelvis, fractured hip, broken tailbone, elacerated liver and a placenta abruption. I was 6months pregnant with my first child. They had to take him Via Emergency C-section because i was dying from internal damage. He was 3 months early and weighed only 3lbs 9oz. Now he is 9 years old and is PERFECT!! ;)
Doctors told me that the chances of my body fully recovering was slim to none. It took me almost 2 years of Physical Therapy 3 times a week and pain Management therapy but I began healing..

I have always been physically and mentally strong but I still struggled with my weight very bad. It wasn't until a year and a half ago (18) months) after I had my **2nd Child**
I finally learned the importance of eating clean and it has completely transformed me entirely. I have now dropped more than 60lbs (30kgs). I workout 7 days a week. I now love to lift. I know the importance of building muscle and Training Hard!
I have been faced with many challenges but they've made me who I am today ;) 


What types of foods did you used to eat as a kid and young adult? What's changed since then? 
I grew up in the country so we are lots of Healthy foods but we also are lots of processed foods as well.

Now I eat clean.. I try and stay away from heavy processed foods.. I try to eat foods that are all natural. My body is thanking me for it. 


Do you play any sports or what sports do you like watching? 
I don't watch any sports really. I love playing volleyball, basketball, lifting weights, working out and staying active. Being outside running around with my kiddos. 

What are your interests, passion and what makes you smile? 
I absolutely LOVE health and nutrition!! I want to help motivate and inspire others. My  "Littles "(children) make me smile as well as my wonderful Husband.  

What was the catalyst that sparked your lifestyle change? 
I was so sick and tired of being Sick and Tired.

What are some of your dreams/goals you hope to achieve over the next 12 months? 
To inspire and help motivate as many people as I possibly can! To show others that it's possible! 

What tips would you like to share with my readers about your transformation? 
I never restrict myself of anything ENTIRELY! If I want it. I'll eat it. BUT I have to earn it first! 
* * *  
For those that wish to follow Miriam she has an amazing Instagram page @the_masonette and you too can share your transformation story by clicking here. I look forward to reading and sharing your healthy new lifestyle too. XxDani 

You have read this article fitness / healthy lifestyle / transformation tuesday / weight loss story with the title Weight loss story on Transformation Tuesday with Miriam. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2013/08/weight-loss-story-on-transformation_5.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Weight loss story on Transformation Tuesday with Miriam"

Post a Comment