Fitness Transformation Tuesday with The Raw Boy

It never ceases to amaze me all these phenomenal transformations I receive all across the globe. It totally blows me away and I absolutely love sharing each and every story with you on Transformation Tuesday. 

The raw boy is no different. His transformation came about from a car accident that changed his life about a year ago. He took the opportunity to change his life around and started doing something new with it. Today he is a raw vegan. (like my amazing friend from Fully Raw, check out the interview I did with Kristina here and our Stand Up And Be Rawesome challenge in April 2013). Super cool.

Without further adeui here is Neto's story. 

The Raw Boy shares his transformation with Fitness Food And Style


How old are you and please can you share your health and fitness journey to date?
I am 22 years old and I am raw vegan. I have lost 55kg (in 3 months), clear my cystic acne more than 90% and have cured my constipation. I am also now able to run 6-9 mi everyday. It will be a year this january as vegan/raw vegan.

What types of foods did you used to eat as a kid and young adult? What's changed since then?
Growing up I always ate tons of fruits and vegetables but as a young adult I was a heavy eater of junk food. Eating about more than 3 fast food meals everyday. I now eat only veggies and fruits in their raw state, no processed foods, salts, oils or anything that comes from an animal.

Do you play any sports or what sports do you like watching?
I don't play any sports but I do run every day on my own and I enjoy watching soccer.

What are your interests, passion and what makes you smile?
I love to read and travel and I am very passionate about learning from another cultures. Seeing a smile on the face of a stranger or someone I just got the privilege to help puts the best smile on my face. There's no better satisfaction than helping someone else.

What was the catalyst that sparked your lifestyle change?
I had a car accident a year ago that changed my life for good. After the accident I decided to change my life around and decided that by loosing weight I could help my self feel a little more better about myself, but I never intended on going raw vegan or even caring about my health I just wanted to lose weight. Now my health is on my top priorities.

What are some of your dreams/goals you hope to achieve over the next 12 months?
I wish to cure my Rosacea for good, Rosacea is a chronic skin diseases that affects your skin with redness. Start growing my own produce (fruits and veggies) and start working on my master degree program.

Rosacea before and after becoming a raw vegan

What tips would you like to share with my readers about your transformation?
There's always one question I always ask myself: 

1). Are you really happy with what you are doing, is it really worth it? If not make a change, because finding oneself is the task of a life time. 3 tips/elements I considered essential to a healthier lifestyle are: Hydration, Exercise, and sleeping are key to living a healthier life.

Thank you so much Neto for sharing your amazing story with us, you look amazing and I am so happy to see you have healed most of your ailments. You can follow Neto's heathy journey on his Instagram @therawboy, Twitter and Facebook page.  

For those wishing to share their story please fill out our questions here and I can't wait to feature you!!

Much love and friendship,
XxDani 
You have read this article fitness / healthy lifestyle / raw vegan / the raw boy. fully raw / transformation tuesday / weight loss with the title Fitness Transformation Tuesday with The Raw Boy. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2013/12/fitness-transformation-tuesday-with-raw.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fitness Transformation Tuesday with The Raw Boy"

Post a Comment