8 days later...

Week one goal check:

1. School comes first
  • This past week I was pretty productive except on Friday - I decided I needed the afternoon off after taking a big test.
2. Exercise!
  • All was well on the exercise front. I only got a few days in but I'm okay with that since I haven't really been able to eat due to stomach issues and exercising is an agitator of that problem as well so I'm glad I went running at all
3. Be frugal
  • Major fail! I've been dealing with some boy issues (I have a terrible tendency of referring to grown men as boys...) so Friday Tessie decided I needed some retail therapy. What can I say my roommate's a great therapist?!? Nothing like a girl's day to take your mind off things. A haul to come soon!
4. Try Bikram
  • I still have another three weeks till this goal expires
5. Drink water
  • I have been drinking tons more water! Yay!
6. Stop eating after 9:30
  • Surprisingly enough I've been really good about not eating late which I normally epically fail at.

Now that I've just gotten off work I'm about to start round two of homework before my three hour marketing class (bleh.). For a pre-class energy boost I decided to pick up a strawberry kiwi yogurt parfait with granola. First of all who eats kiwis with yogurt? I didn't realize that people ate kiwis and strawberries together in the first place, I thought that that was just some weird combination created by juice makers. Needless to say I did not bother to dig the kiwis out from the bottom of the cup. While I'm on my parfait rant I must mention that the strawberry to yogurt ratio was disgustingly uneven. Waaaay to much yogurt and not enough strawberry (or granola). While I begrudgingly ate my parfait I happened to glance down at the nutrition facts and dios mijo! there are 395 cal. in this baby. "Low-fat vanilla yogurt?" Really, really? The (small) tablespoon of granola included couldn't have possibly been very many calories likewise on the almost nonexistent fruit. Out of sheer hunger and an intense love of strawberries and granola I managed to eat half of it. At one point I caught wind of a little kiwi flavor on my spoonful of yogurt and egads! that is not a tasty combo (at least in my opinion).

Parfait rant aside I must continue my strategic analysis of the Starbucks corporation which is about fun as you can imagine. It sounds weird to say but I miss you bloggies oh so much because I feel like I am hardly ever on here anymore. Thankfully I manage to find time every couple of weeks to sift through my blogroll and catch up with everyone else's live. It's almost Christmas time so when I'm at home for the holiday I'll be able to revamp the ol' blog and dedicate much more time to it!

Happy Monday

mmm.... Starbucks


You have read this article with the title 8 days later.... You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/11/8-days-later.html. Thanks!

No comment for "8 days later..."

Post a Comment