Jumping on the bandwagon

Ian and I about 4 years ago after a full day of windsurfing (me) and goofing around (him)

My daddy
What a stud! He's probably the most in-shape 52 year old man I've ever met. The man runs 7 miles a day and play soccer with the guys half his age.

My mommy
I was lucky enough to be home on her birthday last year. She was an avid runner until she got runners knee (a common problem with women) so now you can find her working out on the stair-master or the stationary bike.

(2) My amazing friends




(3) My lovely sorority sisters












There are sooo many other things that I'm thankful for like my beautiful school - Trinity, my health, and the fact that I get to spend Thanksgiving with Neyaz's lovely family!
You have read this article with the title Jumping on the bandwagon. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/11/jumping-on-bandwagon.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Jumping on the bandwagon"

Post a Comment