November!

It's that time of the month again... the beginning! My roommates are constantly reminding me what time of the year it is with the countdown to Christmas (winter) Break and the end of this semester. The only thought that goes through my head while their celebrating is "ah! Only one month to left to get A's in my classes!"

Seeing as it happens to be the first of November I felt that a 'November goals' post is necessary. No, goals of the month isn't something I've done before but I'm gonna go with it. From me the problem with goals is not achieving them soooo maybe I shouldn't let that happen....

Goals:
1. School comes first this month
a. No sleep, dinners, parties, or friends until everything is completed
2. Exercise comes after school
a. (Once again) no sleep, school, parties, or friends until working out at least 3 times a week
3. Be frugal
a. Don't spend either November paycheck
4. Try Bikram
5. Drink (at lot) more water
6. Stop eating after 9:30 pm regardless of how late I stay up

I think that these are all feasible but I guess it's up to me to prove that!

This weekend was a relaxing start to what is going to be a busy month. Neyaz and I did a little shopping, got our nails done, and generally chilled out. Don't worry I didn't go the whole weekend without doing any homework - that would be absurd!

Here's to a tough week ahead, full of productivity and sleep deprivation (just kidding! kind of...)!
You have read this article with the title November!. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/11/november.html. Thanks!

No comment for "November!"

Post a Comment