Before and after baby no.2 belly pics

THE TRUTH ABOUT A PREGNANT BELLY!!! a very short story by Dani Stevens

It doesn't magically go back to what it was. You need to eat clean and exercise regularly. That is how I did it. When I found Fit Yummy Mummy this is all I had to do. Exercise 15 minutes per day (I typically chose the other exercise option where you do both your 15 minutes resistance training and then 15 minutes interval training) and had a day of rest the next day, a total of 4 workouts per week. I didn't think 90 minutes per week was too much to ask for. So I made time and changed the way I ate!

This was me pregnant with Oscar at 40 weeks, sorry about the lingerie outfit guys ;-) 

Dani @ 40 weeks 11/11/2009

BTW I'd like to apologise to those that find these next couple of pics a bit offensive. It was the only way I could show myself how uncomfortable I was when sitting down with excess belly fat. So I want to share my story to those that are struggling or think they will never lose their big belly and melt that fat away...... 




YES YOU CAN!!!! and you will....



As you can see....our belly stretches out beyond our wildest imagination but it all comes back to normality if you give it 100%.

That is why I am here. I want to ensure you that you CAN get your body back. I hope to share my other pregnancies with you just to showcase that I did have to work each and every time with all my 4 pregnancies. Mind you I did get better with my last pregnancy.

No, there is not some magic wand that makes it all go away!!!! It's YOU that makes it go away.

XxDani

You have read this article fitness yummy mummy / pre baby / pregnancies with the title Before and after baby no.2 belly pics. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2012/06/before-and-after-baby-no2-belly-pics.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Before and after baby no.2 belly pics"

Post a Comment