Pre and post body after baby no. 3 PLUS my Blue Steel pose ;-)


Just thought I would work back with my pregnancies (seen as I posted my pre and post body after baby number 4) just to showcase how much better I got when eating clean and regular exercise.

This was me at 38 weeks with Mietta....


This was my 3rd pregnancy with Mietta (Oct 2009) weighing 85kgs AKA 187lb

My fitness regime is based on Fit Yummy Mummy so click to read all the great success stories "of real women" that this program has changed lives across the globe. Without this fitness regime in my life I wouldn't have been able to achieve such amazing results with just exercising 15 minutes per day! I am not a gym person, don't particularly want to work out for an hour as time is too precious to me at the moment as every minute is spent with our young family.

I do have to make a special mention to Studio ia. If it wasn't for their pamphlet in the mailbox to join their 8 week fitcamp program, it wouldn't have given me a kick start back into my fitness regime. So a HUGE thanks and shout out to Liv and Greg. Love you guys xxx

So in a nutshell I was able to achieve my body back with some simple tools which I will continue to share on my blog and hope that you too join this journey of feeling and looking great! However the best thing about all this "clean eating" and exercising is how healthy and fit I feel especially the "extra" energy I have to enjoy my very fast paced life!!!!

Here's a chunky version of me post baby no.3 Jan 2010 weighing over 85kgs AKA 187lb
I participated in a few FYM challenges and achieved this result which I thought deserved a blue steel pose and thanks to the wonderful Phil Darley at Darley Management who managed to make me look like some super model (yeah right!) ha ha


Tell me one of you blue steel moments and whether you have achieved something that you never thought was possible?

Dec 2010
Enjoy your weekend and I'll be back to post more pre and post baby pics. XxDani
You have read this article fitness / post baby / pregnancies / pregnant / studio ia with the title Pre and post body after baby no. 3 PLUS my Blue Steel pose ;-). You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2012/06/pre-and-post-body-after-baby-no-3-plus.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Pre and post body after baby no. 3 PLUS my Blue Steel pose ;-)"

Post a Comment