Clean eating cookies and my food journal


These glorious choc chip cookies can be found on Teresa Cutter's website, she is a superstar in my eyes. I am so thankful I came across her website and through my beautiful friend Jodie B ;-)

I hope you also like the new look of my blog page, the lovely Celeste did a terrific job putting all my pics together of my cooking, lounge room, family pics and of course my new healthy body as it's all about keeping and staying fit and eating glorious food whilst maintaining a regular exercise regime.

I'll be back to post more updates with my meals.....let me know your thoughts on the new look of Fitness Food And Style. I am doing this for you, so you keep coming back for more!!! :-)))))) XxDani 

You have read this article afternoon snack / clean eating / cooking / food / morning snack / weight loss with the title Clean eating cookies and my food journal. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2012/06/clean-eating-cookies-and-my-food-journal.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Clean eating cookies and my food journal"

Post a Comment