Happy Monday

Hi Bloggies! 

I thought I'd do a mid-day post! I also just recorded my apartment tour... so be excited ;) My mom left yesterday to return back to Washington so I'm back on my own! I meant to take a picture of my breakfast but I ate it before I could. It was pretty delicious! I made a yummy scrambled egg with a piece of whole wheat toast and two pieces of turkey bacon. I am a JUICE fiend and as much as I'm trying to NOT drink my calories or use artificial sweeteners I just couldn't resist half a glass of diet cran-grape juice over ice, along with my usual cup (or two...) of coffee. 

For Meal 2 I decided to make myself a smoothie. I still need to order myself some Perfect Fit Protein but I'm waiting until I buy all of my books for school first. I also got to use my (knock-off) magic bullet :) It was quite a steal! They have a lot of different knock offs but I got the GE one because it came with two different blades as well as four travel cups.


Meal Two: 
5 frozen strawberries
1/2 banana
1/3 c. unsweetened almond milk
1 1/2 tbsp. The Greek Gods Honey yogurt

I recently just got back into drinking almond milk instead of regular. The Greek Gods Greek yogurt is the BEST Greek yogurt you could ever try! I even included a link to the website because it's so delicious! It's kind of high in points (WW) and calories as all Greek yogurt is but if I'm not eating ice cream and treats I will not give this up ;) So if you are looking for a delicious treat or yummy snack try this recipe! 

I'm off to do Day 1 of Insanity! Wish me luck! 


You have read this article with the title Happy Monday. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2012/08/happy-monday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Monday"

Post a Comment