Insanity Day 1

Okay ya'll I finally got up the gumption to start day 1 of Insanity and can I just say that wow! I am out of shape! I started sweating during the warm up! I'm embarrassed to say that I let myself get like this but you have to start somewhere! While my fit test results might be horrible I thought that I would post my results on here no matter how shameful they are.

                         Fit Test 1 
Switch Kicks:       20
Power Jacks:        27
Power Knees:       56
Power Jumps:      10
Globe Jumps:       6
Suicide Jumps:     5
Push-ups Jacks:   0 (I can't do a push-ups)
L. Plank Obliques: 5

After my "workout" I made myself a salad with garlic and herb dressing, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and romaine. I also had a fillet of tilapia that I grilled with garlic and herb Old Bay seasoning (delicious!) and some Rice a Roni (also delicious but sooooo not healthy!). This is the first time I've ever used Instagram and while it was loading I ate the rice and fish... what can I say I was hungry! ;) 



                  Instagram even made my salad look super cool! Now I get why the cool kids do it ;) 
You have read this article with the title Insanity Day 1 . You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2012/08/insanity-day-1.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Insanity Day 1 "

Post a Comment