...I'm Back!!!


Hi! It goes without saying that it has been a long time since I've written but it's good to be back! My last post was July 10, 2011 but the last time I wrote daily and consistently was all the way back in April of 2011! Not too much has happened. Unfortunately, I gained back all of the weight I lost and maybe more ( who would have thought? ;) ). Life is a funny thing because 4 years ago when was the same weight I am now I was SO miserable and depressed! My whole existence revolved around my weight! I don't know if it's the extra inch of height that I also gained or maybe (and probably) it's the fact that my life is about more then just appearances! I feel a little bit discouraged but there is no time like present to make a change! 

I know that my goal was to get to my goal weight by my 21st birthday but that came and went this past Saturday (August 11th) and you know what? I am not going to beat myself up over it! 

My mom was in town for the weekend and she is very much against drinking so on Friday night I went to one of the local favorite bars, Bombay's Bicycle Club and my boyfriend treated me to a couple of drinks! 

Gin & Tonic (one of my faves ;) )

After my first Starf**ker

I recently purchased the Insanity series and my mom decided to "gift" me a Weight Watchers membership so I am going to be off to a good start! I started following the Tone It Up girls. These girls have absolutely boomed since I started following them 3 years ago! After a little Pinterest inspiration I made one of these... 

I can't wait to see "Pounds Lost" get more and more full :)

I very recently discover this girl --> Sharee at www.funeralformyfat.tumblr.com :) and she is SO inspirational! I watched her video on staying motivated and she had a good point about not setting yourself up for failure! While I ideally would like to do both Weight Watchers while also following the Tone It Up  diet place I am not going to get discouraged if I have some days where doing both becomes difficult! As far as the Insanity project goes I am very, very sure  that I can spare an hour a day to exercise, especially in the privacy of my own apartment :) 

So, here's to a new beginning and new success! 

Annie xoxoxo 

Coming Soon...
     Apartment pics ;)
     Health update (I had a very BIG health scare last year that deserves a post of its own!)  
You have read this article with the title ...I'm Back!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-back.html. Thanks!

No comment for "...I'm Back!!!"

Post a Comment