Week One Done!

Well I just finished my first last week of undergrad and all I can is that this is going to be one hell of a semester! I have been working super hard on drinking more water. This sounds like a funny thing to have to work at but you're looking a girl who drinks at most 2 or 3 bottles of water a week, yes one week folks that's seven days. I am a severely dehydrated individual but that is about to change! I bought a bag of limes and now I am a changed person! 

Ice water with half of a lime cut into quarters :) 

I have already had bum ba da bum! 6 glasses of water today! I think that's a new record :) I'm still planning on drinking two more! I am incredibly proud of myself despite the fact that my accomplishment is something that I should have been doing all along. 

I kind of had a weird day today in every way but I took a long nap and that made it much better :) Broke college student doesn't even begin to cover my life so it's not in my budget to grocery shop till next week. Thankfully I still have some food left but my food supply is slowly dwindling. Tonight I had some left over brow rice that was actually delicious! I made myself this yummy salad that my dad used to always make us growing up. I sliced cherry tomatoes and cucumbers then put salt and pepper on them. I washed this down with guess what... water! 

My yummy poor girl dinner :) 

I am going to spend all day tomorrow getting ahead on school work but for now I'm going to continue watching Netflix, have some more water, and get some shut eye! 

You have read this article with the title Week One Done!. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2012/08/week-one-done.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Week One Done!"

Post a Comment