...and I'm Back! (For Good This Time)

The other day I was thinking about when I first stumbled upon blogger and I knew that I was coming up to my 1 year anniversary but I hadn't realized that it already passed! I first joined and started reading blogs in February of last year. So much has changed since then. I went through and started reading my old blogs this afternoon and it almost seems like a different person writing them. I remember thinking that by this time I would already have lost all the weight that I had set out to do. Although I have lost some weight I'm still not at my goal. Regardless, in my journey to lose I have actually gained and it doesn't show up on a scale :)

I have found a confidence and security that I've never had before! I still wouldn't call myself a super secure or confident person but I'm definitely come a long way from my starting point. This year I definitely invest more time and energy in my appearance and the way I present myself. I used to go to class or out and about in yoga pants and a tee but not this year. Sure, I still live in sweats in my room but I try to look put together when I'm around people other than the cast of Law and Order. My new found confidence didn't come from make up or jeans but from ya'll - bloggers, bloggies, and the healthy living community. Finding this resource was a wonderful thing! I feel so embraced by this group of women all fighting the same fight!

That being said, I know that I have been gone for a while but I'm rededicating myself to this blog. I kept telling myself that I wasn't blogging because I didn't have anything to blog about (that's partly true...) or I didn't have time but I realized that I do have something to blog about, my life! I realize that a lot has changed since I started writing and this blog has kind of taken a new direction. I don't necessarily want to return to the mindset I had then but it has definitely put me back on track with my goals but I'll put all that in another post, this one's long enough :)


You have read this article with the title ...and I'm Back! (For Good This Time). You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2011/03/and-i-back-for-good-this-time.html. Thanks!

No comment for "...and I'm Back! (For Good This Time)"

Post a Comment