Ch-Ch-Changes

As I said in my last post (from like an hour ago...) I'm rededicating myself to this blog and my goals! After reading my older posts I decided that I need to go back to being that girl that's super determined to be fit and toned. Although that image is always in the back of my mind I need to make it a priority again. I decided that I'm going to go back on the South Beach (not that sticking to it for a day counts...) because it's a diet that I can maintain eating cafeteria food and when I go out with my friends. I made my decision on Friday and the only carbs I have eaten since then is about a cup of brown rice and my Naked Juice Green Machine has fruit in it. Considering that I've had a lot of temptation since then I'm pretty happy with myself ;)

=

Today consisted with a lot of sleeping, a short run (I forgot that running when it's 85 outside is hard...) as well as a handful of walnuts, a super delicious giant salad, and some Green Machine.

Till Tomorrow
Annie





You have read this article with the title Ch-Ch-Changes. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2011/03/ch-ch-changes.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ch-Ch-Changes"

Post a Comment