Is It Friday Yet?

I know, I know it's only Tuesday but hey! a girl can dream :) It's been quite a busy week thus far, but in a good way! I've gotten a lot of work done and been really productive. I finished last night off with some Dannon Light & Fit strawberry-banana yogurt and laundry. I had an ridiculous amount of laundry to do! While I was away (from blogging) my closet flooded and the damp carpet created a terrible smell that, unfortunately, did not escape my clothing. The plan was to get my clothes dry cleaned and the clothes that can be washed regularly were to be taken to place that will wash, dry, and fold them. The great thing about this was that the school was going to cover the costs, the downside was that since I don't have a car I wasn't able to take them to a dry cleaner. I ended up washing a large portion of the clothes over the spring and finally finished the rest of them last night. For the last week (since Spring Break) I've been living out of my suit case! Last night I spent a lot of time washing and folding clothes. My bathroom looked like a dry cleaners, I had clothes and bras air drying everywhere! My poor suite mate had to walk through a shopping mall to get to the shower. Surprisingly enough, I managed to make to make it into bed at by midnight.

As I've mentioned before I am absolutely in love with the ToneItUp girls! They have the most amazing workouts, attitudes, and bodies! I've been watching them for about a year and just recently they came out with a new video series - Spring into Bikini Season!


I was sold on this instantly! Their videos are amazing and their diet and fitness plan has been very successful. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to purchase their diet plan (plus I have my own - South Beach hehe) but I can watch their videos! I signed up for this about a week after they launched it. This series is made up of giveaways, challenges, giveaways, and tips. It's 8 weeks long and it pretty much laid out step-by-step. Below, I'm going to include a series of links so that ya'll can check out this awesome series and girls!
  • Tone It Up blog: This is how I found the Spring into Bikini Season program. This is also awesome because you can subscribe to it on your blogger feed.
I'm starting from day one (or three I guess since it's Tuesday) and in true ToneItUp fashion I began this morning at 7:00am with a half hour cardio workout. I chose to do the elliptical for a half hour because it's low impact and my hip felt fine during and after. Even though it's not on the calender I'm going to do some sort of ab or leg workout also. Today I haven't been 100% on the on South Beach train. I started off my day with a handful of walnuts and some water. For breakfast I had an egg and some sausage (gotta mix it up a little bit). This was all before 9:30 am so by the time lunch rolled around at 3:45 pm I was super, super hungry. I had a gigantic leafy salad with what was supposed to be grilled chicken. Unfortunately, the grill gave me chicken strips and at that point I was way too hungry (and in a hurry to get to work) so I just cut it up and threw it on top. I only ate three of them so I don't feel too bad.

Woah! This was quite the long post but I hope that ya'll enjoyed it!

I'll leave you with a delicious ToneItUp smoothie video (back from when they first started)!


Please leave a comment below if you want to join me with the Spring into Bikini Season series! (you can also leave a comment just cause :) )
You have read this article with the title Is It Friday Yet?. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2011/03/is-it-friday-yet.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Is It Friday Yet?"

Post a Comment