Pat on the Back

I must I'm very proud of myself and although the day is not over I feel safe to say that I went one full day without and carbohydrates! I didn't eat any fruit, bread, or starches (potatoes and such). This is huuuuuge for me! For anybody who has read any of my older posts they are FULL of remorse for sneaking a cupcake or piece of toast but today I was able to resist all temptation. Needless to say I'm really happy. I wrapped up the day with some steamed spinach, garbanzo beans, kidney beans, feta cheese, corn (kind of starchy...), and peas with salt, pepper, and garlic. I decided that I needed some extra protein so I had some brisket with a little bit of barbecue sauce. All in all a packed day. Now to do some laundry!

Over and Out!
Annie
You have read this article with the title Pat on the Back. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2011/03/pat-on-back.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Pat on the Back"

Post a Comment