Hello World!

Hello Bloggies!

Long time no blog, huh? The last couple of weeks have been filled with lots of cooking, baking, and relaxing but now it's back to reality! I started working nights again last Friday so I'm back to working full time. So far work hasn't been that bad but then again I've only been working for about four days now... Think positive though, right? On to the things that have been on the blog to-do list that I just haven't accomplished yet....
  • My mom's 48th birthday party was combined with her best friend's 50th and we threw a huge celebration that included lots of tasty eats that will be coming in a separate blog post.
  • I finally discovered StumbleUpon which is like meth for people prone to procrastination (like me) but unlike boiled down formaldehyde and Tylenol it's just a bunch of websites that correlate to my interests. Despite the fact that this time leeching website distracted me from studying during finals I did find a lot of great recipes and DIY crafts. Since being home I've made this amazing Italian herb cheese bread, brioche cinnamon buns, chicken spaghetti with a white wine cream sauce, as well as a couple of other things. I'm going to make a post for each of these recipes because even if they weren't the healthiest they were definitely a hit with the family!
Season two of the Annie show has officially begun. Stay tuned to see how this busy (soon-to-be) 20 year old manages a full time job, college classes, blogging, working out and trying to maintain some sanity!

Will she ever be able to kick a debilitating Diet Coke addiction or is the monkey on her back here to stay? And for God's sake why is her hand so awkward?! ....oh the suspense!
You have read this article with the title Hello World!. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2011/05/hello-world.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hello World!"

Post a Comment