Tough Decisions

Sometimes, even though it sucks, you have to make the tough decisions and choose between fun in the sun or staying in. This weekend was our sorority's formal and, like the adult I pretend to be, I made the tough decision to not go in order to stay in and study. I'm pretty bummed about not going especially since Neyaz went but I have a huge final on Wednesday along with two papers due so it would have been irresponsible of me to partake in the festivities. Regardless, I thought that I would include some pics of my own little 'vaca' at the chateau le dorm, I even got to use my formal tumbler!

It's kind of hard to see it here but the tumbler has every PC on it from 08 to 11 around it as well as our name (or whatever name we wanted to put on it). Instead of sipping a delicious marg from it I made myself a yummy smoothie.

And... instead of including pictures from the beach here's my delicious strawberry smoothie and I about to hit... the books! Coincidentally this is also my weekend/finals outfit - pants optional of course.

I'm going to get back to studying so I probably won't post for awhile!

Have a wonderful week ya'll!
You have read this article with the title Tough Decisions. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2011/05/tough-decisions.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Tough Decisions"

Post a Comment