Health Happenings

There hasn't been that much excitement in my life since my last post (not that there's any excitement in my life right now other than grad school, work, and research... ugh...) but I'll update you anyways!

1) I'm still in the honeymoon phase of owning a treadmill. I even rigged it so that I could use my laptop while working out. My set up definitely isn't incredibly stable but I like to live on the edge! I basically decided to rest an old shelf on top of the hand rails, so far it's working. Now the time I spend sitting on the couch while watching TV and perusing Tumblr is spent walking :) 


2) I had a very successful trip to Whole Foods this Sunday. My vegan eating has been pretty spotty lately so I decided to find some vegan alternatives to the foods I love. Ya'll already now I lurve my vegan coffee creamer but I missed sandwiches and pizza!  Thank God for blogs like The Laziest Vegans in the World (this guy posts a lot of great stuff) and Google because I was able to find a frozen pizza that's just as good as the non-vegan kind (at least that's what the reviews say) as well as some vegan "turkey" and "mayonnaise" for sandwiches! Yay! 

All this was about $22, Whole Foods loves my $$$$
And...

3) I made a delicious smoothie before work this morning! 

Have a great day bloggies! 



You have read this article with the title Health Happenings . You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2013/09/health-happenings.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Health Happenings "

Post a Comment