A Momentous Occasion

Dun dun dun da! 50th blog post! Comparatively number 50 isn't that impressive but I'm proud of it. To celebrate the big 5-0 My roommate and I made dinner together and enjoyed a fun night


Our fabulous spread! Bleu cheese burgers, crinkle fries, salad, and a nice sauvignon blanc. An interesting combination, yes, but an inexpensive delicious one.

Tess and her beau Bryan, my wonderful hosts. Tessie and I spent the day relaxing after a stressful week. We shopping, got our eyebrows threaded, and ran errands.

My wonderful date, Boris. He is only the sweetest, cutest, most awesome husky that I have ever met!

I'm going to be hitting up Cost Co tomorrow for some foodie essentials. My friend suite mate is going to be bringing her magic bullet from home so I'll finally be able to make smoothies again! I'm thinking about going back to the South Beach diet because it's really effective. My biggest problem with South Beach is breakfast. I find it hard enough to make carb free breakfasts at home let alone in a dorm room. I might do the Master Cleanse before cutting out carbs. I looked into it quite a bit this summer - read books and watched vlogs chronicling people's experiences with it. It's a big commitment but I feel that college does not always inspire the healthiest life styles so a cleanse isn't necessarily a bad idea.

More thoughts on that later! For now goodnight!



You have read this article with the title A Momentous Occasion. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/09/a-momentous-occasion.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Momentous Occasion"

Post a Comment