Goals, Goals, Goals

I would say that my most important non school related goal right now would be to blog more regularly. This summer I was really great about blogging once, sometimes twice a day but then again the only thing I had on my plate was work. I don't know how you bloggers with work, kids, and families do it! Major kudos to ya'll! My new mindset is going to be that if someone with a life twice more hectic than mine can keep up with blogging then so can I.

Not too much has transpired since the last time I blogged excepts a few more workout were incorporated into my schedule. This makes me super happy because I had been completely cutting out exercise from my life, not intentionally of course. I would just make excuses like 'I'm tired today' or 'I have to much to do' and the always popular 'I'll go tomorrow and just work out twice as hard.'

Since I don't start class until 1:30 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I figure that I should be able to post at least those three days as well as on Saturdays. No one is ever to busy to be healthy or blog! So no more excuses and let the blogging commence!

How do you keep up with regular posts despite the chaos that is life?
You have read this article with the title Goals, Goals, Goals. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/09/goals-goals-goals.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Goals, Goals, Goals"

Post a Comment