By tomorrow I really meant now

Before I begin my spiel on this past weeks ventures I will recap today's fabulous happenings...

Today I experience a wonderful dose of torrential rain. I'm talking about rain so crazy that you can barely open your eyes while your walking.


It goes without saying that I rocked it and totally looked like this (hotty included):

Yeah right! I looked more like this adorable sopping Yorkshire, minus the adorable. It was more like drowned rat chic but without the chic. Basically I looked like a drowned rat.

It totally sucked walking into my classes so soaked that I could literally wring out my jacket that I had attempted to use as a shield from the crazy rain (just an fyi cotton doesn't repel water, why don't they teach you THAT in college). My hair was dripping all over the desk of the poor guy who sat behind me. He did get a nice view though considering my shirt looked like it was painted on my it was so wet. Then again I was wearing navy so the Miami beach wet t-shirt contest look was not in effect. The upside to today's rain: my boss gave me the day off (she was probably scared I would start to mold if I was in the office too long) and no one could tell that I hadn't showered for um... two days... (yes I do in fact believe in hygiene, but there wasn't any hot water in my dorm). The downside to a rain shower is that when I finally dried off I decided to go with the hobo look because I didn't want to venture out of my room. Unfortunately for anyone with eyes on my campus - I did. My cheerio supply was running low and I was in desperate need for some liquid crack aka Diet Coke. I spruced up a little bit and repped the Britney Spears a la 2007 look (pre shaved head of course).

Add uggs, minus the paparazzi, and the only thing missing (much to my displeasure) was a Starbucks beverage. It was the whole package, big booty and all (hey I got a donk give me a break). I think I might have heard someone say 'it's Britney, bitch!' when I walked into the dinning hall (if only...)

Just to put your mind at ease concerning my hygiene (and sanity) I do, in fact, dress and act like a proper human some of the time. On Thursday night I went to a sorority mixer (oh the joy of a 1:30 class on Fridays) which was Jersey Shore themed.


My roommate, Tessie and I rocking some glambition.

Saturday night included a three and a half hour football game (waaaay too long in my opinion) and a frat party with some of the peeps.

Can I get a brewskie for my broskie please?!

Minus the intense amount of homework and sucker punches from life it was a great weekend. Before I get back to studying and singing along to my Glee soundtrack I want to include another segment of 'the people crazy enough to live with me.' Last time I wrote about one of my suite mates, Lauren. For today's bio we have, drum role please, Tess!

(Don't worry this was for a 70s theme sorority bash - she doesn't really dress like this everyday regardless of how smokin' she looks in gogo boots and a minidress)

Tess, or Tessie as I like to call her is one of my best friends and dearly beloved pledge sister. She braved pledging a sorority with me as well as living with me. She is a neuroscience major and a total brainiac! Tess has a wonderful boyfriend, Bryan, who is gladly the third wheel whenever the three of us go out. Her positive energy and exuberance for life is apparent within just meeting her. Tess is an incredibly loyal friend that never fails to disappoint in putting a smile on the faces of all who surround her. Her great family never complains when I tag along to dinners and shopping. Tess and I just recently spent the whole day sailing and after braving the open seas (or lake) with her I would gladly say that there is no better way to avoid homework than spending time with one of your best friends. I forgot to mention she (and my other roomie who you'll meet later) check my blog everyday, regardless of the fact that she is with me everyday. It's always great to have a friend remind right before you dig into a salad 'don't forget to take a picture for your blog Annie." It's great to know that even if nobody else reads my blog there is always someone who will. Love you Tessie!
You have read this article with the title By tomorrow I really meant now. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/09/by-tomorrow-i-really-meant-now.html. Thanks!

No comment for "By tomorrow I really meant now"

Post a Comment