uh... life can you please say excuse me next time you get in the way

Excuse my French (I actually hate it when people use that phrase) but life can be such a little SOB sometimes. It totally gets in the way of everything like blogging and fun (and blogging) and homework (and blogging) - you get the picture. Life and I have been playing an intense game of dodge ball except all the balls are on the other side of the line. I happen to have the coordination of a newly born baby calf (minus the placenta) so the best I can do is duck but unfortunately life has aim comparable only to Kobe shooting 3s. Needless to say my desk is covered with sticky notes and lists helping organize (and compartmentalize) basically um... life. C'est la vie! (this time excuse my cheesy use of French)

If I had been blogging regularly these past couple of days (or week, whatever, who's counting?) this is pretty much all you would be seeing

Cheerios: my feeble attempt at making up for all the stress and caffeine I pump into my heart


You must be thinking, 'Really Annie did you need to include a picture of your yarf from last night's frat party?' To be perfectly honest you wouldn't be far from the truth Cup O' Noodles is totally sketchy. To help minimize the sketch factor I prefer to put mine into a bowl so I don't feel like a total crack head slurping my MSG from a styrofoam cup. I think that this method adds a little class, no?

Last but not least... MICROECONOMICS! The Green Machine is another feeble attempt at receiving good karma in the form of an A in micro for being nice to my body - and for some reason I feel like the gods of econ will not care about my daily kale intake...

Needless to say reading a post with a picture of cheerios, death-in-a-cup and a healthy side of bitching about homework everyday would not have been very interesting.

Another post to come very soon (hopefully by tomorrow night) about all the good things that did happen during my hiatus.

You have read this article with the title uh... life can you please say excuse me next time you get in the way. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/09/uh-life-can-you-please-say-excuse-me.html. Thanks!

No comment for "uh... life can you please say excuse me next time you get in the way"

Post a Comment