On Track

It's Wednesday and..... (drum roll please) I'm posting a blog! This is the most consecutive posting I've made in a while. I decided that it would be good to take a little break from studying and do a little blogging. :)

Here are a few pics of the blog worthy things that I ate.

A delicious sammy with all the fixin's and a side of ice tea

A super yummy Ceasar salad (with a little too much dressing...) and don't be afraid my hand really isn't really that giant, it just prefers to be photographed from the left

A turkey burger also snuck in there some where as well as some cereal. I really need to go grocery shopping and pick up some staple items like Chobani, fruit, oats, and peanut butter.

In other news I also worked out Monday night (and almost missed my 3 hour long marketing class...). I only had time for a short workout - so I did 15 min. on the elliptical and 15 min. running on the treadmill. I would have liked to put in more time but class was calling my name.

I want to go work out again tonight but I woke up yesterday morning with a terrible cold! I've been sniffly the last couple days but I blamed it on allergies. Yesterday, on the other hand, was the full monty - my body hurt, my nose was stuffed, sore throat. I was miserable. These things always happen at the worst timing. You have a 5 page paper to write and 2 tests to study for? Perfect timing to get sick! Thanks body. So currently I am two seconds away from giving my self an Emergen-C IV while I cloister my self in my dorm room trying to study.

Have a great Hump day bloggies! (and try not to get sick)


You have read this article with the title On Track. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/09/on-track.html. Thanks!

No comment for "On Track"

Post a Comment