A New Week

Well duh! Annie, it's Monday so obviously it's a new week (as I am told by the person looking over my shoulder)! For those of you unclear as to what day it is, it's Monday the day before Tuesday, which is the day before Wednesday, which is the day before Thursday, which is the day before Friday (Friday, Friday, Friday Oh!)! If you don't get my Rebecca Black reference consider yourself lucky! (I'm a total poser though because I haven't actually watched the whole video or heard the song itself)

Anyways! It's Monday and surprisingly this one hasn't been half bad. My parents and brothers came down this past weekend for vacation so I got to see them briefly. They left today and I had breakfast with them before they drove to Austin to catch their flight. There weren't really any good eats before 5 today so I'll fast forward to dinner and guess what?! I finally took some pictures!

  • Spinach, garbanzo beans, kidney beans, broccoli, cucumber, and tomatoes seasoned with salt, pepper, and garlic
  • Barbecued turkey with a little bit of barbecue sauce
I got all the vegetables steamed and then I put some delicious turkey. I originally got a little bit of sausage to put on it to but honestly I don't know what I was thinking because no bueno. I ditched the sausage and stuck with my weird concoction. I wasn't able to finish all of it but it was still yummy. I didn't manage to get to the gym this morning so I went this afternoon and did 30 minutes speed walking on the treadmill and 5 minutes running. I had a yummy snack after my workout.


Which... leads me to a haul! I finally have something to 'haul' about! And it's my favorite kind of haul - food and toiletry-type things! (Yes, I am a weirdo)

I love face wash and shampoo and all that stuff! I've been scraping the bottom of the barrel with what was left of the random bottles of face wash, toner, and moisturizer so it was soooo nice to get new stuff. I'm a toiletry-aholic so it was a goal of mine to use up what I had left of the tons of random products I've used and I did it! I finally bought some big girl face wash and not something geared toward teenager acne prone skin so we'll see how this works. I was kinda of in a rush so I just grabbed some Garnier Moisture Rescue face lotion. This is an embarrassing thing to admit but I do actually research what face wash and stuff that I want buy. Since this was a spontaneous trip with my mother (and she offered to buy...) I just grabbed whatever looked good. I also got the Tresemme heat protectant spray which I love! I definitely recommend it as a cheap dupe from higher end products like Chi.

I also got some fabulous foodie finds. I'm trying really hard to not eat processed franken-food but hey! I needed something without a lot of carbs or sugar that would satisfy my sweet tooth and my mom suggested this sugar-free pudding so we'll see how it pans out. Now, back to the yogurt that I ate earlier - this Dannon Oikios yogurt is by far one of the best Greek yogurts I've ever tasted! I had the honey flavored one tonight and it was delicious! The only one I like better is Fage (which is a little too expansive for my taste). Dannon is kind of like the Chobani where the fruit/honey is on the bottom and needs to be mixed in. This was so creamy and thick, just like Greek yogurt should be. Of course I needed to feed my love of carbonated drink so I tried out some diet Ginger Ale which was super tasty!

It's definitely been a good day that is not even close to being over so back to studying (well... after Bethanny Ever After Ends ;))!
You have read this article with the title A New Week. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2011/04/a-new-week.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A New Week"

Post a Comment