I'm Alive!

Do not worry I have managed to come back from the coast all in one piece! It was an amazing weekend but by the time I got back to campus on Sunday morning I felt as though I had run a marathon. We had a date party on the that Thursday night so I went out then and just kept going until Saturday night.

Thursday night was fabulous! I decided to kick off the confidence/rock that bod! weekend by wearing a translucent top with nothing underneath and a high waisted skirt. I generally wear the grey shirt pictured below with a black cami but I decided to mix things up a little bit and live on the edge. This is the first time that I've gone out with the girls and we haven't had a 'photo shoot' before hand so the only picture I had of my whole outfit was this impromptu one taken outside of the club.


Surprisingly enough I managed to not feel too self-conscious throughout the night and had a great time! Needlessness to say I was exhausted Friday and the last thing I wanted to do was spend a weekend partying it up but hey a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

I drove down to Port Aransas on Friday afternoon with two of my sorority sisters, Kristen and Ali. We had a fun drive listening to music and reading cosmo - I definitely recommend this for your next three hour drive. We were so shocked when we pulled up to the beach houses that we were staying at because they were really, really nice. We stayed at Celestial Escape. If you click on the link you'll understand what I mean. I will say one thing though, beautiful beaches plus crazy frat boys is not a good idea. When we left Sunday morning they had accumulated $800 worth of fines. So if you want to vacation on the Texas coast and you aren't a frat boy I highly suggest staying here. It was close to the beach, had a great pool, and the houses were so beautiful!

Friday night was amazing! We went to the beach that evening and it was perfect timing because there was a sand castle competition that weekend so we were able to see all the sand castles in progress before all of the craziness of the day time. Of course we ended staying up all night playing Beirut, dancing, and having a great time! For some reason Saturday mornings during formals are the only time that everyone wakes up early and doesn't sleep in, which doesn't really make sense considering that everyone is up super late the night before. We spent the whole day on the beach Saturday and then I passed out at 12:00 that night, I was so exhausted.





I don't know how people party so hard for so many days, I was super exhausted. My date and I had to leave Sunday morning at 7:00 so it goes without saying that was so, so tired. I got back to my room at 10:00, unpacked, and slept until four. Ever since then I've been going nonstop with homework. I've been planning my days hour by hour so that I can get as much done as possible but I think that a little blog break was necessary :)
You have read this article with the title I'm Alive!. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-alive.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I'm Alive!"

Post a Comment