huh?

So even though the picture below has nothing to do with this blog I had to draw it on Word for my other blog (for class). I spent a good hour and a half at least on it so I just absolutely had to put it on here and well, you know, show off!
It's not that I think that the shoe looks that amazing it's more so that it actually resembles something like a shoe. I'm not terribly artistic (at least not physically) and computers cringe as I approach them so this little guy is my new baby.

It's pretty late to blog and I have to be up in five and a half hours but I'm just in such a great mood that I couldn't resist. I expected this to be a relaxing week but then I remembered that I had a 8 to 10 page paper due Monday.... Mine is on the Pythatgorean Theorem and the different proofs that lead to it. Let me clarify - I am NOT a math major so I've been doing a lot of head scratching. Procrastinating and head scratching do not add up to a paper (now there's a proof that I could easily prove!). Needless to say tomorrow is going to have a lot of work in store.

I got to go to Walgreens today (I know it's weird that it makes me so happy to run errands!) and pick up a few things. I needed to grab some sunscreen for this weekend as well as face wash and I also grabbed the latest Cosmo!
Cosmo + tanning oil/sunscreen + a bikini + my bubbakeg + the beach = :) Good times!

The bubbakeg will make an appearance in the very near future! It's basically a 52 oz giant mug/tumbler/mini-keg that keeps your drinks cold and it's a sorority tradition to get one on your bid night from your big. I never got one last year so I bought myself one a couple of weeks ago (they have them at Walmart!) but I didn't decorate it. The great thing about this is that it keeps anything cold, it's great for ice tea, water and, even (and especially).... adult beverages! Neyaz was nice enough to decorate for me and then my friend Catherin jumped in and did some decorating of her own. Basically it is the coolest looking thing ever! I want to wait till I get my camera back to take a picture because I want ya'll to be able to see it in all its glory!
You have read this article with the title huh?. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2011/04/huh.html. Thanks!

No comment for "huh?"

Post a Comment