Three Day Weekend

Normally by the time the end of the week roles around it really feels like it's Friday but to be totally honest today definitely does not feel like the start of the weekend. I'm so glad that we have a three day weekend because I could definitely use a day with no job or classes to go to. My plan is to tonight just relax. I lit my super yummy lavender vanilla candle and am ready to settle in with the new magazines I got in the mail this week.


As well as Skinny Bitch. I read this book my senior year of high school but I recently bought it for my Nook so that I could read it again, this time with a different mindset. I'll let ya'll know how goes!

You have read this article with the title Three Day Weekend. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2011/04/three-day-weekend.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Three Day Weekend"

Post a Comment