It's only Tuesday?!

Neyaz looked at me yesterday with the saddest look on her face and asked me this, sadly the answer was yes. Nunu (my pet name for her) and I have been working nonstop since Friday. Although we both did spend Thursday doing nothing and we took a mini break by the pool Friday we have been super diligent. Monday night we didn't go to sleep until 5:00. I had promised S'Kate that I would do her hair at 6:15 the next morning because she was going to be on Good Day SA. They were doing a segment on Momentum which is a big dance production. After one hour of sleep I woke up and did S'Kate's hair. Little known fact about me - I have a strange talent for styling hair. I know, I know that is probably hard to imagine considering that state of my hair in most pictures but my talent predominately pertains to doing other people's hair. Last year before any sort of event I would be walking up and down my hall doing people's hair. After curling S'Kate's hair and putting it back I looked at her and told her that I was shocked that she let me come near her with a hot curling iron considering my current state of exhaustion. Regardless, she looked good. After that I went straight back to bed. Neyaz woke me up at 9:00 and asked if we were going to watch S'Kate on TV and I promptly told her that I already had... the show was at 9:30. After gaging my state of delirium Neyaz told me to just go back to sleep.I didn't wake up until 11 and I was in a fog the rest of the day. After class though I got to do my favorite thing ever and no it's not go to office hours... I went grocery shopping!

First Neyaz and I went to one of my favorite grocery/everything stores - Target and then we decided to go to Walmart as well. I definitely understand what they mean now when people say don't go grocery shopping hungry, too bad Neyaz and I didn't remember that before we went. Needless to say everything looked SO good. Our little excursion ended up taking us two hours overall but oh well! I thought that I might as well include here what Neyaz bought as well because mostly because I'm trying to waste time but also for ya'll to know what I'm up against here.
  • 1 lb. sliced deli smoked turkey
  • bread
  • cheese
  • mayo
  • Hot pockets
  • Ruffles
  • French-onion dip
  • Cup o noodle soups
  • Lipton soup
  • Buffalo wings
  • Easy Mac
  • Special K strawberry crisps
I think that this is everything. My shopping list also wasn't the healthiest and includes quite a bit of frankenfood but overall I'm happing with my choices
  • Diet Coke with Lime
  • Snap Pea Crisps
  • Ritz chip crackers (these are great and waaay healthier than greasy chips)
  • Skim milk
  • Crispix
  • Lowfat, sugarfree vanilla yogurt (a tub)
  • Frozen, whole strawberries
  • Sugar-free cranberry juice
  • 150 calorie warm delights/creation things
  • Lipton noodle soup
I didn't do a photoshoot this time because I had already put everything away just so before it came it mind! I am completely aware of the fact that this food isn't the healthiest but I needed snackies.

Now it's back to work ! Have an amazing day!

You have read this article with the title It's only Tuesday?!. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2011/04/it-only-tuesday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "It's only Tuesday?!"

Post a Comment