Social Media

A year ago I decided to enter the world of social media and expand beyond email and facebook with blogger. Now I've decided to take the next step and get a Twitter account. I've followed a couple of other bloggers on Twitter for a while but I finally decided to actually use my account and 'tweet.' Now I've decided to take another step into future and actually make a video. As you all know I've been following the Tone It Up Spring into Bikini Season work out series. One of the perks of this series is that there are a bunch of giveaways and contests so I finally decided to enter one. I entered the lunch box contest and made a video of myself making a healthy recipe. Since I live in a dorm room I wasn't going to enter at all but while I was working out yesterday it hit me that I could make a smoothie!

This is my first video so it's not very sophisticated and the lighting is really off. I originally made it as a kind of 'rough draft' just to see what it was like to make a video but then I decided to post it just for fun! I decided to included it down below but it can also be found on my YouTube channel (it sounds so weird saying that).


So, first off apologies on the weird eye movements I didn't really know what I was doing. The smoothie dance is kind of a Tone It Up tradition so I decided to partake. I definitely see myself making more videos especially when I'm at home and I can actually cook but this was a lot of fun! Neyaz mentioned that I sound really monotone in the video and that's so true which is odd because I am not a monotone person at all! I also sound a little more conceited than I do in real life but oh well! If any of ya'll want to enter the contest do it! You don't need to make a video, you can tweet or Facebook or leave recipes as comments to enter!

On the workout front, yesterday my friend Sophie and I went to the YMCA and used these really interesting Ellipticals that were much more of a workout than a normal elliptical. I woke up this morning really sore so I did a little bit of yoga to stretch out! I had a great hour long work out last night on the elliptical and got to watch Food Network the whole time! Nothing like watching people cook while you're burning off calories!

I'm off to start my day now! Have a good one ya'll :) I would love some feed back on the vid, - good or bad!
You have read this article with the title Social Media. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2011/04/social-media.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Social Media"

Post a Comment