Crispy

I actually went to bed by midnight on a SATURDAY night! Needless to say I slept like an angel baby. I woke up periodically every hour after about 9:00 in the morning. I finally jumped out of bed around 11:00 after reading and watching some TV. I'm embarrassed to say but I rarely am awake before noon on a weekend unless I absolutely have to be. Since all my other friends were still sleeping I went and got an omelet for breakfast with ham, spinach, green onions, and tomatoes (supper yummy!). After eating and lounging around some more I decided to call up one of my really good girlfriends, S'Kate, and see if she wanted to go lay out by the pool. I need to break in that new bikini! We tanned for about an hour and lemme tell you, it was hottttt! Afterwards we hit Sonic up for happy hour and I got a delicious Diet Coke with tons of lime (the fruit, not the syrup).

After our fun adventure S'Kate had dance practice so I decided to hit the gym as well. I ran on the treadmill for 20 minutes and walked for 15. I also did a ridiculous ab workout as well (I'll post the ab workout later :) ). I was absolutely drenched in sweat, it was great! After a great workout I took a much needed shower and that's when I noticed that I was very sun burned. The odd thing was, my burn really did hurt all the much. The tops of my thighs, upper arms, chest and stomach are nice a pink. Out of all the burns my stomach is definitely the most burnt and sore. Oh well! You win some, you lose some, hopefully with a lot of aloe and lotion I'll be nice and brown by tomorrow.

It's been a long time since I posted about one of my good friends and since I mentioned S'Kate in this post I thought that I might as well post on her!


S'Kate <3


Sarah Kate is one of my best friends here at Trinity and I realize that it was about damn time I gave her some credit for putting up with me. I put up the first picture of S'Kate because (1) she looks gorgeous and (2) you can't really tell who's who in the second picture. After I posted the glam shot I realized that I needed a picture that best represented our friendship so I decided to upload the second one. The events that transpired that night are super secret and stealthy but I think it would help to explain our poses. The hats that Catherine and I are wearing say 'Monkey Pimps' (which was the name of the softball team that her family was on at the time, hence the hats) there is also a matching shirt of a monkey doing that same pose, so of course monkey-see, monkey do. That was probably one of the funniest and most ridiculous nights have had at college thus far. S'Kate is a crazy amazing dancer with psycho double-jointed hips! She and I are Sonic happy hour junkies and gossip queens. I always tell her that we are worse that Jewish Jersey mamas they way we gossip, and it's true but I still love her!

You have read this article with the title Crispy. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2011/04/crispy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Crispy"

Post a Comment