Day 7 - no added sugar challenge

We're half way there!!! Woo hoo!! How good!!!

I'm pretty excited myself, the sensational R&B artist Craig David (7 days) is following me on Instagram so in commemoration along with motivating me for a further 7 days, here is the wonderful Craig David below. He's looking in tip top shape I must admit.


Craig David 7 days



Today was another hot day but managed to squeeze in my FYM workout and was happy to get a few chores done while Zali was asleep. Things can get on top of me if I don't do little things every single day. If I leave one little thing, it's double the amount the next day.

How are you going? What's your eating been like, minus all this sugar? Are you bringing your snacks? Making your lunch, choosing healthy meals when not at home? Doing your meal preps etc....?

Here's mine for the day.

Breakfast
Poached eggs with smoked salmon and asparagus 

Snack
Vegetable sticks with sweet potato dip



Lunch 
Salad in a wholemeal wrap
180 Nutrition protein shake

Snack
3 serves of fruit and handful (5-6) of walnuts

Dinner
Salmon grilled with vegetables



Quick bbq tonight and made life real simple by placing the zucchini and sweet potato on there as well. Dinner ready in 10 minutes!!!

Dessert
Choc berry mud sorbet from Sarah Wilson I QUIT SUGAR ebook


I really had a terrible day today with a banging head ache and really super duper lethargic! Feeling better now as I type but sheesh I hit a slump between 12-5pm!!!

Hope you are feeling well and look forward to reading your comments below. Half way there!!! YAY! So proud of you!!!

Xx Dani


You have read this article 180 Nutrition / breakfast / dinner / fit yummy mummy / i quit sugar / lorna jane / lunch / move nourish believe / sarah wilson / snacks with the title Day 7 - no added sugar challenge. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2013/02/day-7-no-added-sugar-challenge.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Day 7 - no added sugar challenge"

Post a Comment