Balancing Act

I got a little treat in a mail the other day and it wasn't another magazine... Netflix sent my Shiva Rea Flow Yoga for Beginners DVD! I originally had just done bits and pieces of the workout that I could find either on demand or online. There are four flows on this DVD, foundation pose, Beginner's Backbend Flow, Relaxing Flexibility Flow, and Beginner's Standing Pose Flow. The DVD ends with the really relaxing shavasana.

I have yet to do the complete workout but I did the first three sequences all at once the other day, then this morning I just did the Beginner's Standing Pose Flow and shavasana. This flow is the longest and also the hardest in my opinion. Since I've been running consistently for the past week I thought that today could be a yoga day and I'll probably throw in a quick weight workout at the gym later.

It's official I'm over the honeymoon phase of being back at school. The three day weekend was a godsend and it's finally over. On the upside I was able to have a lot of fun, work out consistently, and finish all of the homework that I have due today and tomorrow. Since the end of rush is approaching really fast we have a lot of little sorority things going on like rsvp, special showing, pref day, and eventually bid day. Our alumni are also having a couple of events so there's a cocktail party on Friday as well as a sorority retreat on Saturday. Thankfully the retreat isn't a sleepover so I won't have to spend and ridiculous amount of time away. I don't like having to have to go to so many different events, especially ones that are mandatory but hopefully I can stay on top of my homework and balance everything.
You have read this article with the title Balancing Act. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2011/01/balancing-act.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Balancing Act"

Post a Comment