Thank you Texas...

FOR BEING SUNNY! The cold front finally waved goodbye and a beautiful day was ushered in. It felt so good to be able to walk outside in just jeans and a t-shirt. After my economics class I had to go to work and there was quite a surprise waiting for me - tons of filing. I just love to alphabetize papers so basically work was a blast. Just kidding! After work my friend Amber and I decided to go running since it was so nice. We ran for about 35 minutes and we went through the neighborhoods around our school. The nice thing about running near school is that you have the incentive of surrounding frat houses to make sure that you don't slack off, God forbid that the hottie that sits next to you in English sees you crawling past his lawn. It goes without saying that we didn't want to wimp out although with the cross country girls flying past us I'm sure that we looked super athletic...

I finally have my schedule figured out and books in! This semester I will be taking:

MWF TTR
10:30-11:20 Symbolic Logic 2:10 - 3:30 Intermediate Microeconomics
12:30 - 1:20 Essential Information Technology 4:30 - 7:45 Philosophy of Friendship
1:20 - 2:30 Early Modern Philosophy

This is pretty much opposite of last semester when I only had one class WF that didn't start till 1:30. Tuesday and Thursday are the longer days so I'm glad that I have fewer classes then and my three hour once-a-week class has been surprisingly interesting for the whole 3 hours. Symbolic logic is basically like learning a new language, it's for computer science majors and philosophy majors. So far it's constructing sentences out of shapes soooo yeah, it's weird. The EIT class is required to graduate and it is a computer class. You can generally test out of it but I missed the test date last year so now I'm trapped in the class with a bunch of freshmen and currently we are learning how to make a blog. On the bright side easy A, not on the bright side totally boring and a waste of time. Since I have an hour break between logic and EIT I decided to sneak up to the library for a quick cat nap but decided to make it blog sesh instead :)It's still really beautiful so I decided to hide in a little corner of the fourth floor of the library. since my blog the other day didn't have any pictures and this one doesn't either I thought I that would snap a pic of my view from up here (please ignore the terrible quality of my camera phone).


Have a great hump day!

You have read this article with the title Thank you Texas.... You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2011/01/thank-you-texas.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Thank you Texas..."

Post a Comment