The Last Day of Freedom

It's amazing how unprepared I am for classes to start tomorrow! I don't have any of my books or school supplies but I figure that that's what the weekend is for :) I'm excited for the upcoming semester because all of the classes that I'm going to be taking are right up my ally (except for computer science).

Last night I went out with my girlfriends for some back to school fun. The party wasn't that great but there was lots of dancing so the night was not a waste! Last night my friend Amber and I decided that we were going to go running this morning and by morning I mean noonish. When she first called to wake me up I said that I had a momentarily lapse in judgement and told her that I didn't want to go but after I thought about it I decided that I had no good reason not to go! Our friend Catherine has mono right now so she can't do any strenuous work outs so we decided to run around the track so that she could walk and we wouldn't lose her in the neighborhoods around our campus. We alternated 2 minutes of walking and 4 minutes of running for half an hour. We ended up going about 3 miles which is pretty good in my book!

After our workout we went and grabbed some food. Since it was afternoon they only had heavy lunch/dinner food so I settled on some grapes and watermelon (which I scarfed down before I could snap a pic), a banana and Odwalla.

Now that I'm all showered and clean I'm going to enjoy some Sex and the City reruns and a quick nap before I need to organize my schedule for tomorrow and order some books for my classes.

I hope that ya'll are having a great Tuesday!
You have read this article with the title The Last Day of Freedom. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2011/01/the-last-day-of-freedom.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Last Day of Freedom"

Post a Comment