Inspiring Note

For students registered in this program:  Leave Application   Suggestion Box

In a team, members inspire each other. The success story of one motivates another. Health and Fitness program is not just an exercise to remain fit and strong. It helps improving self-image and we start feeling good about ourselves. Haven't we heard, "A healthy mind is in a health body"?

The "Suggestion Box' requested team members to give suggestion on how we can improve the program. The other day, on opening the box, we found an interesting note. We share it with the team withholding personal identity of the contributor. The message is inspirational and shows how one can benefit from a program like this.

"I weigh around 90 kilograms, this programme is a boon for me, I have started jogging every morning WED and SAT, and at least two more days in the evening too. I feel leaner, and I was very happy when my mother said that I looked leaner. I haven't cut down on food intake at all, this is the best part!!

I love being a part of NSO."


Health and Fitness (NSO) is proud to have you in the team and through your mother we show our gratitude and respect to all parents / guardians for encouraging and promoting healthy living among their wards. Our sincere regards!











You have read this article Health and Fitness / IIT Kharagpur / NSO with the title Inspiring Note. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2013/03/inspiring-note.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Inspiring Note"

Post a Comment