A Trip to the Circus

and by circus I mean airport. This place is seriously a zoo! I had to get at 5:00 am this morning so that I could be ready to drive to catch my shuttle by 7:45 am. That is the problem with living two and a half hours away from Seattle aka the nearest international airport. I was so exhausted! I don't know if it's just me but I have such a hard time falling asleep the night before I'm flying out somewhere. I don't know if it's nerves or anxiety but I just get so restless. Anyways I started my day off right with some eggs scrambled with whole wheat noodle and a little bit of pancetta. Muy deliciouso! After battling crowds, lines, and TSA agents I finally made it to my gate and purchased some grub.


This Starbucks was definitely lacking in the nourishment department so I settled for a Strawberry, Raspberry Yogurt Parfait. It's pretty high in the calorie department (320) but it was really the best option. I paired this with a tall, soy caramel latte.

Now I just have to play the waiting game before I can get on the plane. I always get nervous when I board a plane because I feel like my carry on is to big and I won't be able to fit it in the designated area. Then again my carry on is ridiculously heavy so I might have to find some hunky help... I'm definitely not a cute traveler. It's comfort all the way - yoga pants, comfy t-shirt, and tennis shoes.

Do you prefer to travel in style or comfort?
You have read this article with the title A Trip to the Circus. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/08/a-trip-to-circus.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Trip to the Circus"

Post a Comment