Holy Stress!

Today was stressful! It's not every Tuesday that I'm scheduling the rest life (or so it seems). I spent a large majority of my day revising my schedule for the upcoming semester. I'm a philosophy major and minoring in Ancient Mediterranean studies. I have a huge passion for both of these subjects but they're not necessarily the most practical. I'm going to get a secondary minor in the business administration of legal studies and possibly a secondary major in business administration with a focus on marketing.

I'm a pre-law student and I plan to go into litigation law but if I could do anything in this world I would love to be a fashion assistant or editor in the magazine industry. I have a lot of thinking to do. My schedule thus far consists of...

  • Half marathon training challenge

  • Fundamentals of Financial Accounting

  • German Philosophy

  • Management of Organizations

  • Greek and Roman Drama

  • Microeconomics


It's going to be a really hard semester but I know that through the support of my besties (love you Nezie and Tessie) I can do it.

In foodie news I started my day off with a not-so-good grilled chicken salad. Trinity dining leaves much to be desired.


Lots of lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, grilled chicken, and balsamic vineagrette

with the customary big ol' ice tea with extra lemon



I had a delicious, 90 cal. smoothie as an afternoon snack.



The girls and I had an RA meeting then some din din, nothing special (or healthy) just and unpictured piece of pizza with ranch. Then we hit up Central Market for some staples.


Neyaz hitting up the apples


The goods!

I decided that since I'm back at school I'm going to feature each one of my roommates here each day.

First up... Lauren

Lauren is a brilliant, loving girl who lives an amazing lifestyle. She is a biochemistry molecular biology major. Lauren is a vegan and lives an amazingly healthy lifestyles. She is a very dedicated student and an inspiration.

More to come...
You have read this article with the title Holy Stress!. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/08/holy-stress.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Holy Stress!"

Post a Comment