Many Thanks!

Thanks so much to everyone that stopped by my blog! I loved all the helpful tips left in comments here and on Skinny Runner's blog feature on me. A special shout out to SR for being awesome! I'm trying to vamp up my blog and add an about me tab (anyone know how or where to find a tutorial?). I'm also still trying to figure out the ins and outs of replying to comments and stuff. So much to learn! If you have an suggestions or criticisms just drop a comment :)

I went on a nice, long walk with the pooch today aka Mrs. Pugglesworth (her actual name is Venus)

and here's her beautiful face :) (pugs don't age well just fyi...)


It still hasn't hit me that I'm leaving for Texas on Saturday morning so needless to say I have not started packing yet! It was not hard to put off packing seeing as I had a fabulous dinner to make

This mess includes...
Squash, onion, bell pepper, and carrot stir fry
Baked herb chicken
A teensie bit of whole wheat pasta

All in all a great day :)
You have read this article with the title Many Thanks!. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/08/many-thanks.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Many Thanks!"

Post a Comment