Long Time No Blog

Has it seriously been almost a month since I've posted an entry?!?! To answer my own question - yes! I can't believe how fast time goes by. It seems like just yesterday I had come home from a particularly grueling semester with me heart set on becoming an avid blogger...

Mission accomplished? I think not. I did, on the other hand, read all the blogs on my blog roll almost everyday and stayed caught up in the blog world. I also managed to NOT gain any weight this summer. That is quite the accomplishment for me because I also gain around ten pounds each summer. (hmmm, could that be how I ended up at this point...) I might not have made a lot of physical progress this summer but I did overcome a lot of mental road blocks and made some pretty big decisions that will definitely affect my physical and emotion health in a positive way! so... yay!

In other news I'm going to be heading back to Texas on Saturday! Call me crazy but I do miss my rigorous schedule, dorm life and of course my sorority sisters! I think further developing the already existing routine I established last year is going to help me a lot in my goals next year.

Random info. but I picked September's issue of Women's Health

which included a "Fall 2010 Style Guide" when you turn and flip over the issue

(ah! glare...)

I really like Women's Health now. When I first picked it up I didn't really like it but after picking it up more and more often I decided I really like it - almost as much as I like SHAPE. I'm trying to figure out what fitness mags. I want to subscribe to and I really like the two previously mentioned as well as FITNESS.

Any recommendations?
You have read this article with the title Long Time No Blog. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/08/long-time-no-blog.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Long Time No Blog"

Post a Comment