Hi I'm chaffy mcchaf pants, did I mention TMI is my middle name?

as in too much information. To give a little background I haven't gone running in shorts in about three years. I always wear capris or long pants. Today though I thought 'oh hey! why no?" Why not?! because they ride up in the front and cause chaffing! So note to self do not wear shorts, ever. At least not while running.

Today's run was a struggle. I only ran 3.25 miles but it took me 33 min. I took a couple walking breaks. I think the reason it was so hard is because I was running around a field with the sun shinning down on me. This is apposed to run through the wilderness, which is way more fun!

After the 'great' experience I made myself some lunch

Some TJ's pot stickers and steamed vegtables. So yummy!

After that delectable treat I did 20 min. of yoga :)
You have read this article with the title Hi I'm chaffy mcchaf pants, did I mention TMI is my middle name?. You can bookmark this page URL http://jrhehjg.blogspot.com/2010/07/hi-i-chaffy-mcchaf-pants-did-i-mention.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hi I'm chaffy mcchaf pants, did I mention TMI is my middle name?"

Post a Comment